- modelincAsked on July 17, 2010 at 02:50 PM
When uploading images:Upload Errorjpg file extension is not allowed. You can only upload files.
Please go back and fix this
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 17, 2010 at 03:38 PM
1. Log into your account and select your form, and click "Edit"
2. Click on your upload question and click on the "Extensions" button at the top
3. Add "jpg" to the list.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 17, 2010 at 03:40 PM
Also, if you are reporting a problem like this and if you have many forms, please include the URL of the form. It is impossible for us to guess which form has this problem.
- tiscaliplAnswered on October 03, 2011 at 03:57 PM
We have added the file extensions and the problem still occurs. :(
- jalarconAnswered on October 03, 2011 at 04:08 PM
Please also make sure that the file types are correct since there are two types of the jpg format which is JPG and JPEG. So might as well try including the JPEG file extension on the "extensions" button.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 04, 2011 at 05:14 AM
Our developers have just resolve this issue. Please let us know if you continue to receive the problem.