- RescueOneSPFDAsked on July 08, 2014 at 01:46 PM
I am using the "Short Scrollable Terms" widget on a few forms and the client would like to know if there is a way that the Terms and the checked box can print out with the rest of the form for legal purposes. Is this possible?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on July 08, 2014 at 03:12 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
It seems that the Short Scrollable Terms widget is being printed with selected checkbox and the rest of the form.
Microsoft XPS Viewer:
Are you looking for an option to show the full Terms and Conditions text on the printed version?
- RescueOneSPFDAnswered on July 08, 2014 at 04:39 PM
Yes, I am looking for an option that prints the entire terms and conditions on the printed version that is sent as a notification email to the rescue.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on July 08, 2014 at 06:08 PM
I have attached a ticket to this thread to see if we can add an option to show the full terms and conditions content on emails and submission pages. There is no ETA for now, but we will let you know once we have any news.
In the meantime, you might consider adding the full text into Email Template(s).
- RescueOneSPFDAnswered on July 10, 2014 at 01:58 PM
Thank you for your help!
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on July 10, 2014 at 02:17 PM
I am glad my colleague was able to find a solution for you. Please let us know if you have any other questions and we will be happy to help.
Thank you for using Jotform!