- mmartin1111Asked on July 08, 2014 at 06:21 PM
1. I am unable to save my form. When I open up a new jotform, the form that i have made is not there. It says I have no submissions. Have I lost my form?
I have the form that I am working on up on my screen.. I have saved it several times but it is not showing up on my submission list. What do I need to do? I do not want to lose the form.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on July 08, 2014 at 07:46 PM
If you would please provide us with the form ID# you are referring to, we will be happy to check what account it is associated with and if need be, transfer it to your account. If you have a link to the form in a webpage or the form itself, that would be helpful also. Let us know and we will look into your issue further.
Thank you for using Jotform!
- mmartin1111Answered on July 08, 2014 at 08:31 PM
Account ID - mmartin1111
Form Name - Program Registration
It was saved, but I cannot save it now.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 08, 2014 at 10:43 PM
Please try doing the following procedure to fix the problem.
2. Close your browser
3. Open your browser and login to JotForm at http://www.jotform.com/login.
4. Open your form http://www.jotform.us/form/41556717744159 in the form builder.
5. Add the TextArea field to the form.
6. Save the form.
7. Preview the form and see if the TextArea field is now added.
You can also revert to previous saved version of the form using the Revision History feature.
Review this article on how to -Introducing-Form-Revisions-Never-Lose-Your-Work-Again-
Hope this help. Inform us if issue remains.