- swapna_summitAsked on July 09, 2014 at 04:27 AM
My forms shows "please wait" at the submit button when i clicked that and it is not showing the thank you page
- jedcadornaAnswered on July 09, 2014 at 09:20 AM
Can you please share to us the form URL or the website URL where the form is currently embedded? We'll wait for your response.
By the way I have tested some of your forms and was able to submit and see the Thank you page. Please confirm to us which form you are having problem with or if the problem exist when it embedded to your site?
- swapna_summitAnswered on July 09, 2014 at 09:46 AM
when i tested in chrome, and i clicked in submit button of the first page it is showing please wait and still taking too much time
- jedcadornaAnswered on July 09, 2014 at 11:10 AM
One thing I notice is that the Questions in most of your elements has this character. I will inspect your form then will update you once I found the cause of the problem.
- swapna_summitAnswered on July 09, 2014 at 11:52 AM
Please reply ASAP
- jedcadornaAnswered on July 09, 2014 at 12:10 PM
I was able to identify the problem it's with the configurable list widget on your 2nd page break. I have now forwarded a ticket to our 2nd level. You'll be notify in this thread for updates.
- ManagermustafaAnswered on July 10, 2014 at 08:59 AM
Could you please restore your form for me to investigate the problem.
- swapna_summitAnswered on July 10, 2014 at 09:24 AM
the form url is http://form.myjotform.com/form/41883329910560
- jedcadornaAnswered on July 10, 2014 at 10:16 AM
Thank you for providing the URL. You will be notified by our assigned dev in this thread for updates. Thank you for your patience.
- ManagermustafaAnswered on July 10, 2014 at 10:55 AM
It is fixed, thanks for your patience.