- MPMedSocietyAsked on July 09, 2014 at 02:17 PM
How many forms can you connect to Facebook?
We have embedded one form already to our Facebook page, we would like to add another but it is not letting us choose the same page to put it on. What can we do?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on July 09, 2014 at 03:34 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
It seems that it is possible to connect only one form per a Facebook page at this time. I have escalated a request to our Development Team to see if we can allow more tabs added to the same Facebook page.
In the meantime, you might add a form using another tab App. Please follow the next guide:
We will let you know if we have any updates on this.
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on July 10, 2014 at 05:25 AM
Facebook platform doesn't allow to create multiple tabs per application, so it's not possible at the moment.
We will try to find an alternative way to add multiple tabs,
I will update the ticket if we can make it possible,
Thanks for your time,
- supervisaoAnswered on February 17, 2016 at 07:46 PM
There's some news about it?
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on February 18, 2016 at 04:37 AM
Unfortunately this feature is still not implemented.
If there is any update we will inform you via this thread.