- maxriglerAsked on July 09, 2014 at 03:20 PM
I have created a couple forms, just some basic information and a file upload, and posted them the maxrigler.com as a test website before I go live. If you click models, singers, or actors you will see the form and if you fill it out and click submit nothing happens :(
Do you know how I can fix this issue?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 09, 2014 at 03:48 PM
Did you change anything on your form source code? Can you please take again your form source code in the form builder and re-embed it on your page?
It is also possible that the form conflicts with your existing website scripts specially with jQuery, using iframe embed code should prevent this to happen since the form loads in an iframe container. I would also recommend using iframe, this should resolve the problem.
Let us know how it goes. Thanks!
- maxriglerAnswered on July 09, 2014 at 03:50 PM
I am using adobe muse hosted with HostGator, im not sure if this would be a problem, but ill give it a try with the iFrame.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 09, 2014 at 03:52 PM
I see. Using iframe should fixed it.
Just let us know if you need further assistance.
- maxriglerAnswered on July 09, 2014 at 04:03 PM
iFrame did the trick!