- roziman rahmanAsked on July 09, 2014 at 09:05 PM
I would like to create a form where a user is able to save several completed forms and submit all of his submissions at once later. This is useful for an expense report type form. Users can fill in and capture receipts, wait for few days until his work assignments finish and submit all submissions at once to one email and start the approval workflow.
Thanks in advance
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 10, 2014 at 12:38 AM
That's possible. You can enable auto-save feature on your form so the data will be save on the user's browser local storage. So whenever he loads the form again using the same browser, the data remains or auto filled on the fields.
Hope this helps. Regards!
- Roziman RahmanAnswered on July 13, 2014 at 01:57 AM
I think I am not clear enough. Let me put it in diffrent way. I understand that the visitor of the form can save the work and submit later. My question is on a user that has already fill and completed a form and click save. Then he or she wants to fill the same form with new entry and click save. At the end, he or she will have several completed forms and needs to submit all the completed forms by clicking one submit button. Can it be done that way? Hope I am clear.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 13, 2014 at 05:23 AM
I think this would be better accomplished using some kind of pending work flow.
1. Have a "Status" field on the form. It can be "PENDING" or "READY".
2. Send the user who submits the form an email with edit link so she can click on it and make changes on it.
3. If you need to send an email for only READY submissions use conditions to send that email. Until the submissions becomes READY, you do not receive any emails.