- bradtowsleyAsked on August 24, 2011 at 02:40 PM
Hello. I tested my form on my website, but I need to setup the email aspect of it so I can retrieve the submissions sent to me. In your FAQ page, it says to "1. Click on Setup and Share tab", however, I don't see that tab anywhere. Please advise.
Brad TowsleyPage URL:
- yasincoAnswered on August 24, 2011 at 02:44 PM
If Your A Member You Should Get An Update Automatically To Your Email If Not Go To Your Form And Click Setup & Embed And Then Click Email Alerts Then You Choose Auto Responder Or Atert To Yourself. I Hope This Helps!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 25, 2011 at 08:55 AM
We apologize for the outdated guides, we are currently on the process of updating them. It should be Setup & Embed not Setup and Share.
To set up your email alerts:
1. Go to Setup & Embed
2. Click Email Alerts
3. Click Add New Email if there is no "Notification" entry yet
4. Follow and complete the wizard
If there is already a notification present, click on it to set it up. Click Reply-To and Recipient Settings to change the sender and receiver details.
Hope you find this useful.