- Nicole BrownAsked on July 10, 2014 at 10:43 AM
can someone please email me asap about a question i have.
currently our account has a 'free' account - this past month, we needed to submit a form to our customers that was mandatory therefore put us over our 100 submissions. This form we will not be using in the next few weeks. That being said, if i upgrade to premium for the month, i read that we can cancel it at anymore. I just want to make sure our 'free' account will still be usable and all the forms will still remain?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 10, 2014 at 10:59 AM
Your forms and submissions will remain intact. The only changes that our system will do after the downgrade process is to set back your account to free. Of course, the limit will also changed to basic 100 submissions per month, 10 SSL, 10 Payments and 100MB storage.
- cknightnspdnetAnswered on July 10, 2014 at 11:29 AM
thank you for your help
But i'm concerned - as i just upgraded and it still is giving me the notification to upgrade?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 10, 2014 at 11:38 AM
It should be fixed now. You are connected using a guest account while doing the upgrade process and the payment was made to it. I have applied the payment to: cknightnspdnet. Please kindly check again.
- cknightnspdnetAnswered on July 10, 2014 at 11:43 AM
thanks so much again!