- MeganwaltersAsked on July 10, 2014 at 03:15 PM
When embedding the form on our website the calendar pop-up is not working.
- JotForm SupportpvvskkAnswered on July 10, 2014 at 03:29 PM
I understand that the original form from JotForm is working fine without any issue. As I debug the issue, it seems that the form is not embedded correctly and some code is missing in it.
Please retry embedding the code on to your website. Please go through the links below for more help.
Please get back to us if you need further assistance.
Kiran Kumar Polavarapu
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 10, 2014 at 03:39 PM
It seems working when I check it here.
Please clear your browser's cache and check the embedded form again. I see no issues with my Chrome and Firefox browser.
If you have any follow up questions, let us know.
- JotForm SupportpvvskkAnswered on July 10, 2014 at 03:53 PM
Yes EltonChris. It is working now on my computer too. Anyways, it seems the issue is fixed now.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 10, 2014 at 04:09 PM
Great! Glad to know it is now resolved.