- atrsportsAsked on July 10, 2014 at 10:07 PM
I just tried my form and it's still not working. I have people that are trying to sign up. Submit just said 'please wait'
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on July 11, 2014 at 03:59 AM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
I am able to replicate the issue you are having. You have actually added multiple widgets in your form which is causing this issue. When I removed all the widgets, I was able to submit your form successfully.
I tried to add the widgets one by one but I was unable to figure out actually witch widget is causing this issue. I am reporting this issue to our back end team. We will get back to you as soon as we have any update form them.
- ManagermustafaAnswered on July 11, 2014 at 10:21 AM
Your form is working now, problem occured because of line checkbox widget and it is fixed now.
Thanks for your patience.
- atrsportsAnswered on July 11, 2014 at 12:00 PM
It's not fixed, I just tried it. It's still stuck at 'please wait'.
- ManagermustafaAnswered on July 11, 2014 at 12:18 PM
I cloned your form and tested it after removing pay with credit card section (because i cannot set a valid credit card field and form denies it) and it was looking like working.
I will investigate the issue further, meanwhile i strongly suggest you to create version without using any widget.
I will update this thread as soon as i resolved the issue.
- atrsportsAnswered on July 11, 2014 at 12:54 PM
I cloned my form, removed all widgets and transferred the unique address. It worked for me, but please test.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on July 11, 2014 at 01:24 PM
I did check your cloned form and it seems to be working as expected. I was able to submit your form successfully.
While our back end still investigates the issue, please continue to use the cloned version of your form.