- goose2422Asked on July 11, 2014 at 01:40 PM
I'm wondering whether you can sync filled reports with constant contact. In other words, when someone fills in and submits a form, their name, email, etc are sent to a constant contact list. Is this possible?
- JotForm SupportpvvskkAnswered on July 11, 2014 at 01:52 PM
I understand you want to integrate Constant Contact to your form. You can integrate Constant Contact by using Contant Contact Integration App.
Please follow the instructions below to integrate Constant Contact
1. Click on Integrations button on the main menu of your form.
2. Click on Email tab and then select Constant Contact Integration
3. You'll be prompted to enter username and password of Constant Contact. Follow the wizard to complete the integration.
Hope this helps you. Please reply to the post if you need further assistance.
Kiran Kumar Polavarapu
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 11, 2014 at 02:34 PM
Please check pvvskk answer and if you need any further assistance, let us know.
You may also find this article helpful. http://www.jotform.com/blog/51-JotForm-Now-Integrates-with-Constant-Contact