- wyattcurtisAsked on July 11, 2014 at 07:17 PM
There is a bug in deleting and pausing saved conditions.
When I attempt to delete or pause a condition, the action is applied to a different condition in the list.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 12, 2014 at 01:18 AM
What is form URL in question? Let us know so we can check. Also, please let us know which conditional logic from the form is suppose to get pause or deleted. We will try to do it to our end using the cloned version of the form. So far, I cannot replicate it to my existing form, tho, the form only contains 7 conditional logic.
- wyattcurtisAnswered on July 14, 2014 at 12:10 PM
Try deleting a condition tied to the "Send yourself a copy" field.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 14, 2014 at 12:42 PM
I did, but the conditional logic setting is not applied to the other existing conditions. Can you replicate that to your form? If yes, please do so and update us here so we can check. Tell us the conditional logic number.
- wyattcurtisAnswered on July 14, 2014 at 01:35 PM
Select and attempt to delete condition
Condition still remains after action.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 14, 2014 at 02:10 PM
Thanks for reporting.
I couldn't reproduce the problem with any of my forms. However, after checking that particular form I was able to reproduce the problem.
I have now escalated this issue to our developers so they can check and investigate this further. We will let you know once this is resolved.