- pdxconnectAsked on July 12, 2014 at 03:57 PM
I've created a PayPal Sandbox account as well as added Google Spreadsheet Integration.
1. Enter minimal data to form
2. Click Confirm & Pay via PayPal
3. Enter PayPal Sandbox CC info & submit
Result (after waiting 1 hour for refresh & update to JotForm)
1. PayPal shows payment in Recent Activity
2. Google spreadsheet does not show the transaction
3. JotForm displays submission as Pending
No doubt I missed a setting somewhere. Hopeful you can assist me.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 12, 2014 at 08:11 PM
Were you able to successfully made a test payment using your Paypal Sandbox account? Payment Submissions becomes incomplete/pending when payment is not successful or abandoned.
I would suggest to try a live payment (turn off sandbox mode) then test your form by creating a product with $0.01 price and make an actual payment. It should be working as expected.
You may also find this Paypal FAQ page helpful. http://www.jotform.com/help/272-Paypal-Incomplete-Payments-FAQ
I'm afraid pending submissions will not be able to go through the spreadsheet. Mark the submissions complete and see if it's forwarded to Google spreadsheet. If not, re-integrating your form to Google Spreadsheet should resolve the problem.
Please try out my suggestions and let us know how it goes. If you have further questions, let us know.