- JohnReavesAsked on July 12, 2014 at 04:42 PM
Can't seem to access it.
- JotForm SupportpvvskkAnswered on July 12, 2014 at 05:30 PM
The JotForm support forum seems to be working fine since I am able to see your request came in and I am able to answer it. Also, I am able to reply to some of the questions from other users. However, if you see any issue you may try clearing your browser cache. Please save your modified work on the browser windows before you clear the cache.
If you see any error message intermittently while accessing the support forum, please take a screenshot and attach it while replying to this post. So that the support team would be able to look into it and resolve if there is any issue.
Hope this helps. Please reply to this post if you need further assistance.
Kiran Kumar Polavarapu
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 12, 2014 at 08:49 PM
Like Kiran, the forum is running smoothly on my side.
Should you still have issues accessing our support forum, let us know.
- JohnReavesAnswered on July 13, 2014 at 08:34 PM
Hi everybody ...
I can see the forum on a different PC, but not on my original PC, on two different browsers, even though I've cleared the cache on both browsers. I am see my forms, and the menu on the left, but the central area of the forum is blank white. Thanks!
- JohnReavesAnswered on July 13, 2014 at 08:42 PM
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on July 13, 2014 at 11:13 PM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
This is strange. This seems to be a browser related issue and clearing your browser cache should have resolved your issue. Please follow the following steps and see if that solves your issue:
1. Close the browser tab where you have opened JotForm pages.
2. Clear your browser cache. The following guide should help you: http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cache
3. Restart your internet router.
Once the above steps are complete, please sign in to your JotForm account and see if you are able see your forum threads.
Do get back to us if the issue persists.
- JohnReavesAnswered on July 13, 2014 at 11:43 PM
Tried all that, cleared cache, shut down PC, rebooted cable modem and wifi router, turned on PC, fired up browser, connected to Jotform ... still same issue.
Sorry to put you to all the trouble, but we're launching this form app on Tuesday, and still have some questions!
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on July 14, 2014 at 02:09 AM
That is strange. We do not have any issues with our forum currently and none of our other user have reported any issue.
Which browser and operating system are you using? Can you please try to use chrome browser and see if the issue persists. While we try to investigate and resolve your issue, please use other PC from which you are able to see the forum and ask your questions.
We will wait fro your response.
- JohnReavesAnswered on July 14, 2014 at 03:16 AM
I am using Chrome. and IE. Both have the same problem.
Unfortunately I am traveling for the next few days, and the problem is on my laptop, so I won't be able to use the alternative PC.
- Jim_RankAnswered on July 14, 2014 at 04:24 AM
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.
Like my other colleagues it's also working fine in my Chrome and IE browsers. I see you already cleared cache but could reproduce the problem again.
Is there any issue with your browser's version? I mean are you using old versions of those browsers? I'm not so sure but I recommended you to use latest version of the browsers for best performance.
Please let us know if the problem persists. We're looking forward to hear from you. Cheers!