- EpicStudioAsked on July 12, 2014 at 09:41 PMThe template I purchased also comes with another and the last of two forms, and I have the feelling that it will cause the same problem and that I will have to make it from scratch on JotForm. THe form is this http://paginasweb.en-cancun.com.mx/#section8 I hope not having any problem making that one and in case I get stuck somewhere I'll make you know (considering if it's not an abuse to your generosity).
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 13, 2014 at 04:58 AM
I have assigned this to one of our designers. We will make the exact form and share it on form templates so you can use it.
- EpicStudioAnswered on July 13, 2014 at 03:24 PM
Thanks Aytekin, they have been remarkably kind and helpful, it seems that I'll have that form working very soon. Great service.
- egegAnswered on July 14, 2014 at 08:21 AM
I just finished making your form. You can find it here:
Label are shown only in the editor since they're used in emails, reports and etc. I tried to mimic your form as close as possible, including the fonts and the responsiveness. Hope you like it.
Please let us know if there are any changes or anything else we can help you with.
- EpicStudioAnswered on July 14, 2014 at 10:20 PM
Thanks egeg, looks great. Let me try to customize all the rest elements and I'll make you know.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on July 15, 2014 at 01:24 AM
On behalf of my colleague, you are welcome.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.