- synergymarcomAsked on July 13, 2014 at 03:31 AM
I am using your form, all notifications are specified through a field we have designated however, as default we are getting notification from "Jotform". I have attached an image for your understanding.
Please help us fix this as the earliest as this malfunction is causing us a downtime in a project.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 13, 2014 at 04:43 AM
Is this started happening suddenly? Can you tell me exactly when it started happening? Can you tell me the date & time for the last submission that came correctly and the date & time for the first submission that came incorrectly?
- lisakashAnswered on July 13, 2014 at 06:52 AM
Hi - I have just submitted exactly the same question - sorry didn't see this question.
All ok yesterday 12/07/2014 started with first submission today 13/07/2014 13:40
Hope this helps
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 13, 2014 at 08:35 AM
Thanks. We will look into this problem and get back to you.
- doodlesvilleAnswered on July 13, 2014 at 08:39 AM
Mine too,,, second time this has happened in just a few months
and I CHANGED NOTHING!!!!
I just submitted a help form as well,,
this is truly getting to be a problem
- JotForm SupportkennethAnswered on July 13, 2014 at 10:04 AM
Hi @synergymarcom - are you guys still having this issue? When I tried to clone your form and made a test submission. I'm getting the proper senders name. Please look at the image below.
Please let us know so that we can further assist you.
- lisakashAnswered on July 13, 2014 at 04:40 PM
All seems ok now thanks for the quick response
- JotForm SupportkennethAnswered on July 14, 2014 at 12:39 AM
@lisakash - glad to know that it works fine now. I will now close your other thread btw.
@synergymarcom - How's your form? is the error still persist? please let us know