- KadeJMAnswered on July 13, 2014 at 03:44 PM
Can you please share a link to one of your forms that is not being translated so we can check it.
- macssamAnswered on July 13, 2014 at 05:37 PM
I'm still translating everything manually
only the spanish and chinese translated some blocks
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 13, 2014 at 07:57 PM
I checked the form in your website and tried the French language translation.
I was able to see all the fields translate to French
Can you please tell us which specific field is still not being translated?
- macssamAnswered on July 14, 2014 at 08:05 AM
I see all the flags on the website
portuguese and japaneses are not being translated at all
- KadeJMAnswered on July 14, 2014 at 09:55 AM
As far as I know our Language translation Tool works for some of these but not all. This happens because the ones that do get matched with populated language translations are occurring because we have translations in our local files for those whereas others do not. So this is why some work and are automatically translated for you and others do not asking that you manually do this.
Language Test Form:
- macssamAnswered on July 14, 2014 at 10:10 AM
I speak several languages so I'm doing this manually
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 14, 2014 at 11:31 AM
One field is not translated in the Spanish language. Majority of the fields is not translated on Japanese, and a few to Russian.
If you need help, please let us know!