- DPG_UserAsked on July 14, 2014 at 04:05 AM
I'd like my Mail Chimp integrated form to direct users to the Mail Chimp thank you page after they submit the form. I've tried for several hours to avoid my own JotForm thank you message from appearing. However, I've had no luck.
Here is why I'd like to do this:
1. When the form is completed and users hit submit, they can then be taken to MailChimp's thank you message which reads as follows: "We need to confirm your email address. To complete the subscription process, please click the link in the email we just sent you."
2. When the form is left blank and the user submits, they will still receive my thank you message. Instead I'd like them to be directed to MailChimp's "Sign Up Form With Alerts". Here they can correct their entry.
3. MailChimp allows customization to these forms and I'd like to take advantage of this feature.
Please advise on how this can be accomplished or of any alternative solution. Thank you!
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on July 14, 2014 at 05:23 AM
Please be noted that it is not possible to by pass the thank you process of your but it is possible to customize it as per your requirement.
#1. Instead of default message you can show the custom thank you message with your own texts. Please check the screenshot below:
#2. If the form or some of its form field is not filled it, you can redirect your user to a custom thank you URL. This URL you can set to your MailChimp sign up form. Please check the screenshot below:
The following guide should help you: https://www.jotform.com/help/38-Redirecting-Users-to-a-Different-Page
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.