- memaxtAsked on July 14, 2014 at 05:41 AM
I'm unable to edit my email notifications as the toolbar that contains add new row or delete row etc... is not visible...please help
- JotForm DesigneralevAnswered on July 14, 2014 at 06:44 AM
Please make sure you follow Setting Up Emails Notifications tutorial, It looks like works fine, If there is an screenshot that you can share with us that would be great for us see the problem, so we could help you better.
Let us know if you need any further assistance
- memaxtAnswered on July 14, 2014 at 06:47 AM
Please see below - there is no edit panel to add / delete rows etc....
- JotForm DesigneralevAnswered on July 14, 2014 at 07:06 AM
I see what you mean now, please use HTML button on the tool bar (right bottom), click on it, HTML editor will pop-up and you can delete or add row in that editor. I hope it will solve your problem.
- memaxtAnswered on July 14, 2014 at 07:52 AM
That doesnt help,
I dont want to use HTML Editor as i would have to manually add HTML Code to do it, i want to make many different changes which the toolbar provided not just add / delete rows
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 14, 2014 at 09:56 AM
I was able to see the problem on the compose email editor of Notification Email.
It wasn't as it was before.
I have submitted a bug ticket report to our higher team support so that they can checked why it is different now.
We will notify you for status update when available.
- emrew86Answered on July 15, 2014 at 04:56 AM
Hi memaxt, you can add or remove a row like on the screenshot below.