- FYSABadgesAsked on July 14, 2014 at 05:41 PM
I am trying to change the email that receives the Notification that someone created the online form. When i test, it uses my login. I can't seem to find the email that i used to send notifications to change it.
Email alerts won't let me change it. It only shows my login email address.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on July 14, 2014 at 06:49 PM
To find out the email address used on your submission notifications, please do the following:
1. Log into your JotForm account and go to My Forms section.
2. Select the form and click on "Edit Form"
3. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar. Click "Email Alerts" button
4. Select and Click your "Notification"
5. Click on "Reply-To and Recipient Settings" button (third from the right along the bottom)
6. An envelope will appear. You can view and change the email address in the field highlighted below:
7. Click "Finish" and Save your form.
Just to let you know, if you want to confirm that you will receive the notifications to that email address, you need to do a live test, so after you save your form, click on "Preview", fill the form out, and submit it.