- flankstudioAsked on July 15, 2014 at 04:34 AM
Have added a title to a form but when ist's published it is not appearing
They are there in the editor but not when it's live!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 15, 2014 at 06:12 AM
For form name or title, please follow this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/179-How-to-change-the-Title-Name-of-your-Form.
For Page Title, you should put it in the Page Title section in Form Preferences - General Settings:
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- flankstudioAnswered on July 15, 2014 at 06:30 AM
Thanks for that. I think I might have misled in the initial post as it is a heading tool that I have dragged to a form, added a heading in and it is that that is not appearing.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 15, 2014 at 07:52 AM
I see. It's because you have the field set to show when ROLE field is equals to "Local Authority Advisor" option - based on your conditional logic setting:
Remove the conditional logic if you want to show it to the form view.
- flankstudioAnswered on July 15, 2014 at 08:04 AM
Thanks that's sorted it very strange….