- swapna_summitAsked on July 15, 2014 at 08:33 AM
I find the data entered in the configurable list widget sometimes is not showing while on Edit the form, a very few times i edited the form using email in chrome
but most of the time the data entered could be seen while editing.
- CarinaAnswered on July 15, 2014 at 10:32 AM
I could access it with Chrome and IE 11:
I forwarded this situation to our developers so they can analyse better this situation. They will contact you via this thread once they have an update on this.
Are you also experiencing difficulties in editing the submission in the submissions area of your account?
Let us know if further support is needed.
- JotForm SupportkennethAnswered on July 23, 2014 at 03:22 PM
Hi @swapna_summit - If I'm not mistaken this is also related to your other thread just different approach. We made changes on the widget. Let us know if the problem still persist.
- swapna_summitAnswered on July 24, 2014 at 02:59 AM
Hi thanks for your help,
because of less time, i replaced the configurable list widget with normal fields.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on July 24, 2014 at 06:52 AM
Thank you for information.
As per the assigned developer, the issue is now resolved. If you want you can go ahead and replace the normal form fields with the "Configurable List" widget in your form.