- rkb2345Asked on August 25, 2011 at 07:19 AM
undefinded is 'null' or not an object
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 25, 2011 at 07:47 AM
May we know which form you are having problems with? Also, is this particular form embedded somewhere or are you using it as standalone?
We would love to hear your answers to these questions so we can start investigating the cause of the problem and hopefully come up with a solution.
Thank you and have a great day!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 25, 2011 at 08:57 AM
On this page….
Webpage error details
User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; BTRS31753; FunWebProducts; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; InfoPath.2; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; WinNT-A8I 28.11.2010; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; FunWebProducts)
Timestamp: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 12:49:38 UTC
Message: 'null' is null or not an object
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 25, 2011 at 09:00 AM
Please use Embed <> or iFrame codes to embed your form instead of Source.
To get your form's iframe or embed <> codes:
1. Go to Setup & Embed tab
2. Click Embed Form
3. Choose iFrame or Embed <>
4. Copy the codes provided in the succeeding screen
Send us a message if it does not help. Thanks!