- jasenAsked on July 15, 2014 at 01:59 PM
I can't forward the submissions from Jotform to my email.
It's been worked correctly, I don't know what's happening in Jotform.
Please fix it ASAP.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 15, 2014 at 03:33 PM
I need to confirm if you're having a problem in receiving your form notification email or you have a problem with forwarding submission from the form submissions page:
If you're having a problem in receiving your form notification, please let us know the form URL's and we'll be grateful to check it for you.
- jasenAnswered on July 15, 2014 at 06:10 PM
forwarding submission from the form submissions.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on July 15, 2014 at 07:45 PM
We have now reported this to second level.
In the meantime, if you want to forward a submission, please use email@example.com, as the sender email.
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on July 16, 2014 at 04:29 AM
We have fixed the problem,
Sorry for the inconvenience,