- marcosonoAsked on July 16, 2014 at 12:26 PM
I´m trying to download a PDF file but I can´t, the below message apears:
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 16, 2014 at 01:22 PM
Is it a PDF file format of a submission? Or a PDF file that was uploaded to your form? Do you have the link? Can you give it to us? Also, what is the form URL? Is this happening to all of the PDF files?
- marcosonoAnswered on July 16, 2014 at 01:33 PM
I´m trying to download my submissions in a PDF file format.
This is the link: http://www.jotformz.com/server.php
This is the URL: http://www.jotformz.com/submissions/31774928196872
In this page, there´s 3 options to download the submissions: EXCEL, CSV and PFD.
Actually, I tried in other forms that I have and it worked, I guess the one that I´m trying to download has photos it´s not working.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 16, 2014 at 02:51 PM
You only have 1820 submissions, but I think you were right about the photos on each of the submissions - it's lowering down the speed of the download process. I will ask my colleague with faster internet connection to download your submissions.
You may also consider downloading the PDF files individually. You can use IDM or similar softwares to do batch download. Here's your form submissions PDF download links: http://pastiebin.com/53c6c87bad4cb
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 16, 2014 at 02:55 PM
By the way, I have cleared your forms cache: http://www.jotform.com/help/229-How-to-Clear-your-Form-Cache and as far as I've noticed, this fixed the error. Can you check now?
- marcosonoAnswered on July 16, 2014 at 02:59 PM
I´ll try to download the files individually, thanks.
I tried and I was able to download the files, thank you!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 16, 2014 at 03:12 PM
Great! Let us know if you need further assistance.