- StasiAsked on July 16, 2014 at 12:41 PM
someone cannot finish the form and needs to leave and then come back to finsish it. is there a way they can save it before having to submit it?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 16, 2014 at 02:04 PM
Yes, we have to methods.
1. Autofill feature: http://www.jotform.com/help/227-How-to-Enable-Auto-Fill-Feature. The data filled to the form will be save to the local browser storage so it's required to access the form again using the same computer and browser where the form is filled.
2. Session URL: http://www.jotform.com/help/97-How-to-Save-Forms-to-Continue-Later. The data filled to the form will be save to our servers so if you want to let form users to continue using any computer and browser, use this method instead. User should just make sure to have the correct session URL to retrieve the saved data.
Please check and let us know if you have further questions.
- StasiAnswered on July 21, 2014 at 10:15 AM
Unfortunately, when I tried to click on the URL's that you sent me, they came back with: ".." is not a valid host name. Can you recheck the link and resend? Thank you.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 21, 2014 at 11:00 AM
The links are correct. But I think you cannot access the two because of a network problem. Please check your firewall settings and make sure to allow Jotform connection.