- dwoosterAsked on July 16, 2014 at 09:46 PM
Is there a way to determine the SID of a given record so I can send someone a link to be able to edit the contents via the form?
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on July 17, 2014 at 04:36 AM
Yes there is. Please follow these steps.
1. Getting the Submission ID (a combination of numbers):
2. Get Your Form ID (a combination of numbers), open/preview your form:
3. To edit the form record (submission), paste the values from steps #1 and #2 into the Edit Mode URL Structure below:
Does that help? Please let us know.
- bkp.successAnswered on July 17, 2014 at 04:59 AMHi TitusN ,
Sir, I can not edit my form in JotForm from today (17th July,2014). After opening my form it is continuously loading...and after some time it shows "This form/page is not responses... so, kill the page or wait" but I do not get any result after waiting few minute. I need to edit my form... so help me as soon as possible.
http://www.jotform.com//?formID=40211606300434 is the jotfom ID.
Only for this form I have faced this problem and other forms of this account is editable and there is no problem of speed of my net connection.
I am waiting for your suggestion. Thank You
- bkp.successAnswered on July 17, 2014 at 05:02 AM
Till now when I am loading my form http://www.jotform.com//?formID=40211606300434
it shows Loading..Please wait and Processing Request. But I do not get any command from jotform after waiting 10 minute. I am unable to fix the problem. Please Help... This problem only arise for this particular form.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on July 17, 2014 at 07:18 AM
Seems I've misunderstood your initial request.
You would like to open the form and edit it in the form builder - right?
From your response, seems you are experiencing a challenge in opening the form.
I took a look at your form - looks like a web page.
While that might not be a problem, our form builder is purposed for creating web forms, not web pages - hence the long delays in load time.
That message could also mean that you are experiencing slow connection speeds.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on July 17, 2014 at 07:23 AM
@bkp.success - to respond to your request, please click on the following link: http://www.jotform.com/answers/404662