- lenaqAsked on July 17, 2014 at 09:18 AM
- jedcadornaAnswered on July 17, 2014 at 11:07 AM
I'm sorry but are you referring to the default selection of a checkbox? There's a settings that you can modify to set the checkbox to selected or not. Also you can untick the box by clicking it again.
If this is not what you are referring to kindly tell us more about your concern.
- lenaqAnswered on July 17, 2014 at 11:11 AMI'd like to only show 1 checkbox (not the default of 3) and be able to uncheck the single checkbox. It always reverts back to showing 3 options and no checkboxes unmarked.
I start with the default 3
I try to edit it to show just 1 without any text
Then I try to turn off checkbox from "select" state to "un-selected"
Problems I have:
1. I cannot un-select the single text box without any text
2. It reverts back to show all 3 default options after I exit and return to the form to edit it
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 17, 2014 at 12:58 PM
Use empty space hack to accomplish that. In the options section, put:
Hope that helps!
How about using the Radio Button field instead of the checkbox and the Options to "YES and NO", for example:
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- raulAnswered on June 24, 2015 at 06:47 PM
I've moved your question to a separate thread in order to properly address it.
You'll be answered here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/596170