- ywamchicoAsked on July 17, 2014 at 01:51 PM
I'm noticing that the forms my clients are submitting are not getting through to my email inbox. They also say they completed them but they didn't go through. Some I find directly on the jotform site and some don't show up at all. The form I'm having specific trouble with is the General Application on http://ywamchico.com/applications/
- ywamchicoAnswered on July 17, 2014 at 02:20 PM
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on July 17, 2014 at 03:58 PM
I ran some tests to see if emails would go through - our servers report that you got them - kindly confirm.
The reason why you are not receiving notifications is because of the paypal field you have on the form.
When a user does not complete the payment through your paypal checkout - the submission goes to the incomplete payments list.
All submissions that end up on that list do not send email notifications to you because technically, the user did not complete the payment.
You can however check the list and manually complete the submission to get the notification - but you will still not have received the payment.
Please let us know if this helps - and how we can assist further.
- ywamchicoAnswered on July 18, 2014 at 01:21 PMNew response receivedthank you for confirming this as that was my thought as well...we did receive the tests...how do I go about checking the “incomplete list”?
Registrar, YWAM Chico
1.530.893.6750 x 220
1.800.841.0739 x 220
- JotForm SupportsteveAnswered on July 18, 2014 at 03:06 PM
As per my colleague's note above, here are instructions on checking the incomplete payments list:
I just logged into your site and confirmed the incomplete payments button is active:
Please let us know if you have trouble accessing it.