- sodesigninAsked on July 18, 2014 at 07:01 AM
Hi, I had the SMS API Key and Url they provided , Now where to add in jot-form to receive SMS to My Mobil
- JotForm DeveloperhasanAnswered on July 18, 2014 at 07:10 AM
As I understood, you need to send SMS when a JotForm gets a notification. To do that you need to use and combine our API with SMS API. Please check our API documentations here; JotForm API.
Have a nice day!
- sodesigninAnswered on July 18, 2014 at 09:44 AM
Having Any samples how to integrate , I Just created API Only Can u help ?
- CarinaAnswered on July 18, 2014 at 11:39 AM
I will perform some tests and will get back to you later.
- CarinaAnswered on July 22, 2014 at 10:19 AM
I tried to create a sample for you but wasn't successful. I forwarded a request to our developers to see if they help you in this request.
They will contact you via this thread if they have news.
If you need further support please contact us.
- JotForm SupportsteveAnswered on July 22, 2014 at 07:12 PM
From a previous thread it looks like you're already working with the service http://www.msg91.com. Another option is to use the Zapier app, which has a JotForm to SMS connection already set up.
I haven't tested this configuration specifically, but it might be easier than the current method you're attempting.
Let us know if that solution might work for you.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 23, 2014 at 02:30 AM
I need we also need to mention JotText: a service that can send SMS messages for jotform forms.
Can an you confirm that you are using (have API keys for) msg91 so that we can open a feature request ticket for integration with msg91. Currently, it is not possible.
- sodesigninAnswered on July 23, 2014 at 08:18 AM
SO you cant work with the following API HTTP Ok fine,
- sodesigninAnswered on July 23, 2014 at 08:20 AM
When i complete my bulk sms i will get a pack from msg91 and i will notify you .then we can start a new thread
- sodesigninAnswered on July 23, 2014 at 08:24 AM
As well as the jottext eighttwentydesign give a alert message only that says " you received new submissions " but i need to get my submission details in my phone , anybody is there to help me just we can try
- JotForm DeveloperhasanAnswered on July 23, 2014 at 08:39 AM
We don't have a build-in solution for sending notification sms via MSG91 API. However by using JotForm WebHooks feature you can receive all submission data in realtime. You or a developer could easily combine JotForm's services with MSG91's.
Please check our WebHooks guide here: http://www.jotform.com/help/245-How-to-Setup-Webhook-with-JotForm
Have a nice day!