- ChilgroveLDAsked on July 18, 2014 at 08:29 AM
Can I exclude certain submissions from reports? And if so, how do I do that?
- CarinaAnswered on July 18, 2014 at 11:05 AM
Are you referring to a specific type of report?
If you wish to download your submissions in PDF mode, you can ctrl+click to select the preferred submissions:
In other cases perhaps a workaround might be:
1. Download form submissions (preferably using CSV format. If using Excel it is necessary to change the file extension to .xls instead of .xlsx)
2. Edit (remove) the preferred submissions and save the file
3 . Create a clone of the form
4. Use Import Submissions app to import edited submissions.
5. After importing submissions to this new cloned form, you can create the desired report.
Let us know if further support is needed.
- afcpoolAnswered on March 31, 2015 at 05:35 PM
I didn't ask this question, but these are the same words I would have used to ask the one that I have, which your answer does not address:
Can I create a report which only includes submissions that have a certain field completed? That is, I know I can create a report limiting the columns I to the ones I care about for a certain purpose, but I get all submissions reflected. Obviously, once I download to excel, I can hide or delete all lines with blank data, but I cannot do that with a Grid Report. Is there some way for conditional inclusions?
- CarinaAnswered on March 31, 2015 at 06:36 PM
I moved your question to a new thread so we can address it. You can find it here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/544398
Let us know if we can assist you further.