- acmecoffeeAsked on July 18, 2014 at 07:46 PM
Please elevate: last week I indicated that "Charge Later" in Stripe was being ignored when form is submitted. At that time I was told it was due to using test keys. Now we are using live keys and the customer is still charged immediately.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on July 19, 2014 at 06:23 AM
It seems this is in continuation of your other thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/403221
Thank you for reporting that customer is still being charged immediately even if you have set up your STRIPE payment question to charge "Later(manually)".
A ticket is already created by my colleague in your earlier thread. I am anyway reporting it to our back end team. We will get back to you as soon as we have any update form them.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 27, 2014 at 10:22 AM
It appears that our Stripe integration's Charge Later functionality does not support subscriptions yet.
I have elevated the priority of this ticket and made it into a feature request. We will be adding this within the incoming week.
Thank you very much for your patience.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 31, 2014 at 08:19 AM
We are happy to inform you that we have implemented the "Charge Later" feature for subscriptions. Kindly try it and let us know what you think.
If you are having issues, try re-connecting the form to Stripe.
- acmecoffeeAnswered on July 31, 2014 at 02:46 PM
I am so pleased! Could you confirm whether I have to reset the Stripe portion of my form or make any changes to each PLAN?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on July 31, 2014 at 02:59 PM
Yes if this feature is not working for you in your existing forms, you should re-connect with "Stripe Connect" again.