- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 18, 2014 at 09:44 PM
Here's what you need to do in order to move the form submissions to your new form with jotformpro.com domain.
1. First you have to clone your old form form so it will create an exact copy of that form with jotformpro.com domain if you haven't yet done. Guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/27-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form
2. Download the submissions on your form form to Excel or CSV.
3. Import the file to your new form using this app. http://apps.jotform.com/app/import_data
Let us know if you need further help.
- sistemasgytAnswered on July 29, 2014 at 01:43 PM
Thank you for your help.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on July 29, 2014 at 02:17 PM
On behalf of my colleague, you are very welcome. Please let us know if you have any other questions and we will be happy to help.
Thank you for using Jotform!