- itharAsked on July 19, 2014 at 05:24 AM
Every single time i get the same problem, people cannot fill up the form from their mobiles.
I'm paying for this just because the form was suppose to work trough mobiles as well, but all the time i have the same problem.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 19, 2014 at 09:33 AM
Can you please share to us the URL of your FB page where we can also test the form?
We will be able to give appropriate suggestion/solution if we can take on the actual embedded form.
Just to let you know also Facebook Page Tabs are not supported on Facebook's Mobile apps (iOS/Windows Mobile/Android).
So if you are referring to Facebook Tab in mobile apps, that could be the possible reason people where not able to see the form when using mobile devices.
If this is the case, a solution I can suggest is similar to what was done on this thread -Embedding-the-form-on-Facebook -- refer to the solution by NeilVicente
To get your form's link, click Embed Form (while on edit mode), then copy the link provided.
Hope this help. Inform us if you need further assistance on this.
- itharAnswered on July 20, 2014 at 02:33 AM
Ok, here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/annurcollections?ref_type=bookmark
- itharAnswered on July 20, 2014 at 02:35 AM
In every album I have post all the details about our clothing, and between the details there is the link for the Order Form, until now everyone has problems to fill up the form from mobiles.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 20, 2014 at 03:06 AM
- itharAnswered on July 20, 2014 at 03:16 AM
I don't understand...the order form is in FB, so how will people open it?
It means that I have no choice? people cannot fill up the form in their mobiles?
- itharAnswered on July 20, 2014 at 03:29 AM
People always use their app, who want to use the browser??
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 20, 2014 at 09:06 AM
As mentioned, like-gates or Facebook Tab Application is currently not viewable using any mobile devices or when m.facebook.com mobile site is used.
A workaround would be using third party websites that offers Mobile Facebook Tab Application, like:
Hope that helps.
- NpedronanAnswered on April 25, 2017 at 11:52 PMI am having this same issue. When people share/look at my webpage on FB Mobile app my Jotform is cut off and people are unable to see the entire form. This is a BIG issue as a lot of our customers use mobile. Is there a way to fix this? if not I may have to use another form app.
- IanAnswered on April 26, 2017 at 03:34 AM
@Npedronan : I had moved you question to a new thread at https://www.jotform.com/answers/1128861
You will be replied shortly on that thread.