- lafototecaAsked on July 19, 2014 at 09:33 AM
Fine tutorial, thank you.
How can I work with a checkbox if I want to pass the result to the variable 5?
Can you help me with this?
This is a re-post of a comment on Send Submission Data via Post Method and Thank You Settings
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 19, 2014 at 11:20 AM
First you must find out the actual Variable Names and PHP codes in the POST result.
Try this steps
2. Enable Send Post Data on your form
3. Test submit your form.
The result page should give you all the variable names and PHP codes to used in the POST page.
Hope this help. Inform us if you need further help on this.
- lafototecaAnswered on October 15, 2014 at 03:55 PM
I never thanked you for this.
It worked flawlessly. It opened many doors.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 15, 2014 at 05:42 PM
You are quite welcome! =) And we are glad to be of help.
Don't hesitate to contact us again anytime for any other assistance you need.