- posipankorAsked on July 19, 2014 at 04:29 PM
We have two separate forms on soccer camp web site at www.winthropsoccercamps.com One form is for online registration for soccer camps. The other form is shared by the person in charge of online registration for ID Camps. The form used for ID camps , as of today says form is over quota when clicked on. We have the Premium Plan. It says we have up to 1000 submissions per month. We are no where near that amount, so can't understand why it states that our quota has been used. Can you tell me how to fix this asap. Thanks.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 19, 2014 at 10:47 PM
The form is actually not on your Premium Account. The form was created using the account: Sheffs which is a Free Account. It's not a shared form, but a form created using a regular free account.
We can move the form to your account, but we need you to request that using the account: Sheffs.
- posipankorAnswered on July 19, 2014 at 11:01 PMCan you tell me how and what we would need to do to move the form to my account? Thanks.
Rock Hill, SC 29733
Big South Conference Champions and NCAA College Cup: 2002, 2006, 2008, 2009, 2012
Follow Us On Twitter: https://twitter.com/WinthropSoccer
Follow Us On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Winthrop-University-Soccer/141064272652049
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 20, 2014 at 12:37 AM
Follow this steps to request the the transfer of the form to your account posipankor
1. Login to Jotform using the Sheffs account at http://www.jotform.com/login
2. Send a request message using this link and mention that you want to transfer the forms from Sheffs account to posipankor.
We will then be able to respond to your request.
Hope this help. Inform us if you need further assistance.
- posipankorAnswered on July 20, 2014 at 12:51 AMIf we make this transfer would the money from registration forms continue to be sent to Sheffs Pay Pal account when using his form? Basically if we make the transfer to posipankor account what changes if anything? Thanks.
Sent from my iPhone
Rock Hill, SC 29733
Big South Champions
NCAA College Cup
2002, 2006, 2008, 2009, 2012
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 20, 2014 at 01:49 AM
When the form will be transferred to the account posipankor, you can modify the payment tool configuration to change the setup paypal account and use your own account instead.
We want to protect the confidentiality of the paypal account setup in the Sheffs account -- so, basically, the original account setup on the form might not be transferred to your account.
If we can verify that you are properly authorized to own the form from Sheffs account, we can transfer the forms then.