- 1njretoucherAsked on July 20, 2014 at 10:33 AM
If I adapt the payments with authorize.net and tyne appropriate forms... is the credit card payment secure?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 20, 2014 at 12:36 PM
Yes, of course, credit card payment is secure. The integration is secure since the payment is processed by authorize.net and not by Jotform. We also recommend using SSL or Secure Form with payment integration is present. Check this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/63-How-can-I-receive-SSL-Submissions.
- 1njretoucherAnswered on July 20, 2014 at 12:52 PM
You guys rock! Thanks.... very easy!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 20, 2014 at 01:33 PM
Our pleasure to help! If you have any further questions, concerns or suggestions please do not hesitate to contact us again.
Thank you for using Jotform!
- riskprocessorAnswered on July 23, 2014 at 06:02 PM
It’s great to know that you people allow credit card payments. I think one of the reasons is that it makes the integration safe. Thanks for making people feel so comfortable.