- EHSprograd2012Asked on August 25, 2011 at 11:01 PMPage URL:
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on August 25, 2011 at 11:23 PM
Thanks for asking. To add a logo or other image to a form, load the form into the form builder and click Image in the Power Tools menu. When the Image Wizard pops up, select "Enter URL" if the logo is stored online or "Upload Image File" if it's just on your computer. If you select Enter URL and click Next, enter the URL into the box provided and click Save Image. Similarly, if "Upload Image File" is selected, click "Choose File" (or whatever button is displayed in your browser) and save it.
Save the form when you're done.
If you need additional assistance with this or any other feature, please let us know. We'll be glad to help you.
- EHSprograd2012Answered on August 26, 2011 at 09:31 AM
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on August 26, 2011 at 07:30 PM
You're welcome :)
- terianAnswered on September 01, 2011 at 04:30 PM
Can an uploaded image be used as a button with a linked url to go to places like facebook, twitter account?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 01, 2011 at 05:19 PM
I have already answered your question in this thread - http://www.jotform.com/answers/41712-Can-I-upload-a-gif-japeg-image-to-place-on-a-button