- HeadcoachAsked on July 20, 2014 at 07:47 PM
Please look at the form I made at applied to my site located here: http://www.novusmedicalgroup.com/register.htm
1. I need to have the user select more than 1 option in each category. How do I do that when designing the form?
2. Under each input box is some small text. How can I increase the size of that text under each box?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 20, 2014 at 11:27 PM
1. Use checkbox instead of radio buttons. Checkbox is for multiple selections while radio is for single selection.
2. Inject the following CSS codes to your form.
Feel free to change the property values (bold) on this CSS codes to your preference.
Hope this helps!
- HeadcoachAnswered on July 21, 2014 at 03:19 AM
Hum, the first part with the check boxes worked great....thanks! The second part with changing the size and color didn't work so good. I entered the code two ways and both didn't work.
The first way:
Both ways didn't work. However, the size did increase. I ma using Xara Web Builder and it would be the layer in which the placeholder is in. But I have the form above the layer of the gradated screen under the form. I do currently have text below the form that will NOT show up. Maybe this has something to do with the problem. I will check that again. Thanks for your help.
PS: is there a way for me to make sure that the background of the form is transparent? Maybe this would be another problem. How do I check that? Thanks
- HeadcoachAnswered on July 21, 2014 at 03:38 AM
Never mind! My fault! It....WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel like Dr. Frankenstein!