- TNNYAsked on July 20, 2014 at 11:10 PM
I Have a number of forms that I want to integrate with my MailChimp account and I have generated a mailchimp API Key for each.
It appears to work great on the forms that are not also previously integrated with STRIPE our payment processor but on those forms that are also integrated with STRIPE it appears not to be mapping the name and email fields.
An example of the form that seems to not be integrating properly is:
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on July 21, 2014 at 01:10 AM
It seems you are right.
I did clone your form, integrated it with my Stripe account and then tried to integrate it with my MailChimp account. It does not list all the form fields for mapping with MailChimp fields.
I also created a new form and was able to replicate the exact same issue you are having. I am reporting this to our back end team. We will get back to you as soon as this issue is fixed.
- TNNYAnswered on July 21, 2014 at 01:36 AM
OK, I'm going to remove the mailchimp integration from my form until I hear back. Thanks for checking this out and I look forward to the fix.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on July 21, 2014 at 03:03 AM
Thank you for your understanding.
We will get back to you as soon as this issue is fixed.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 23, 2014 at 09:52 AM
Sorry for the extremely late update.
I would like to ask though, does the problem still persist on your end?
- TNNYAnswered on September 23, 2014 at 12:05 PM
YES!!! The problem is solved...I just did a test and it works now...thank you!
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on September 23, 2014 at 01:07 PM
Glad to hear it! Let us know if there is any thing else we can help you with and we will be happy to do so.