- NAGCASAsked on July 20, 2014 at 11:57 PM
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 21, 2014 at 05:30 AM
Our servers are highly secured and we can guarantee you that your form submissions, including those files are safe. You can also take advantage of our SSL or Secure Forms. Please check this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/63-How-can-I-receive-SSL-Submissions.
Let us know if you have further questions.
- sophrokhepriAnswered on October 26, 2016 at 01:23 PM
maybe secured bur not private !!!
everybody can access the uploaded files, no protection!!!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 26, 2016 at 02:35 PM
@sophrokhepri: I see that you have created your own thread with regards to the file uploads. One of the threads has been submitted to our backend team for verification and the other is currently waiting. We'll address your concern there instead.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on November 02, 2016 at 03:25 AM
I have moved your concern on a separate thread so we can better assist you with your concern. You can check the thread here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/978840. We will attend to your concern on that thread accordingly.
- KadeJMAnswered on November 02, 2016 at 09:17 AM
We're very pleased to inform you that uploaded files can now be kept very secured.
Please take a look at this blog https://www.jotform.com/blog/259-Keeping-Your-Uploads-Secure for more details.