- Mandar PatilAsked on July 21, 2014 at 06:23 AM
Can i redirect the complete page if i click / select 1 option in Dropdown option?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 21, 2014 at 07:55 AM
You're currently posting your threads using a guest account. If you haven't registered yet, I would advise doing so: http://www.jotform.com/signup
Redirect to an external page or redirected to the second page of your form when using Page Break? Let us know. Also, please provide the form URL.
- Mandarpatil001Answered on July 21, 2014 at 12:44 PM
i Want to redirect to External page without click to any other button. www.moreflame.in this is an url to be redirected
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 21, 2014 at 01:03 PM
Unfortunately, I don't think that is possible. You may consider using Radio Button or Checkbox field instead. Then add the option such as:
<a target="_blank" href="http://www.moreflame.in/" rel="nofollow noopener" >OPEN NOW</a>
- Mandarpatil001Answered on July 21, 2014 at 01:09 PM
No I dont want to do that i want to give link on it ..
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 21, 2014 at 01:43 PM
That's how the option will be placed inside Radio Button and/or Checkbox field. Example: http://www.jotformpro.com/form/42015116804948.
Unfortunately, there is no way you can hyperlink text inside a dropdown field. A workaround would be using our conditional logic to redirect users to a website based on the dropdown selection and after they click submit button (check dropdown field and submit to the form above).
- exsfvidAnswered on March 09, 2016 at 08:16 AM
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 09, 2016 at 09:04 AM
@exsfvid Please check your question to this new thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/790774. I will be giving my answer there.