- bphamAsked on July 19, 2010 at 04:36 PM
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 19, 2010 at 04:51 PM
Check the email address:
1. Open the form on the form editor
2. Click on "Setup & Share" tab on the top toolbar
3. Click on "Email Alerts"
4. Click on "Notifications"
5. Click "Reply-to and Recipient Settings"
6. Change the email address on the lower bottom corner.
Try suggestions on the FAQ:
If nothing works try changing the email address or contacting us with the form ID.
- bphamAnswered on July 19, 2010 at 05:02 PM
I did that and I still not receive any email from jotform
- bphamAnswered on July 19, 2010 at 05:05 PM
and I did fillout myself as auto responder and I still not receive anything from jotform
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 20, 2010 at 02:33 AM
Please send this to your hosting provider:
Jul 20 03:31:49 yang sm-mta: o6K7VdXx019373: to=<email@example.com>, delay=00:00:10, xdelay=00:00:04, mailer=esmtp, pri=123054, relay=mail.globalresultspr.com. [220.127.116.11], dsn=2.0.0, stat=Sent (ok 1279611109 qp 9187)
Then ask them why this email does not arrive on your email inbox.
They can search for 1279611109 in their email server to find out what happened to it.