- VCEAsked on July 21, 2014 at 08:19 AM
Are there any plans to be able to create a short code link that would still contain the information from the form?
- jedcadornaAnswered on July 21, 2014 at 08:26 AM
I have open a feature request to have the ability to shorten URL. You will be notified via this thread once there is an available update.
- VCEAnswered on July 21, 2014 at 08:51 AM
- steelneil81Answered on July 21, 2014 at 08:52 AM
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 22, 2014 at 01:07 AM
One way to make your URLs shorter is to use this setting in Embed Form below. So, the form URLs can be as short as http://jotformpro.com/VCE/1
- steelneil81Answered on July 23, 2014 at 07:39 AM
Does this allow variables to be added to the url first though?
The reason I need it shortened is because the link is too long for Outlook to handle it wih all the variables.
- jedcadornaAnswered on July 23, 2014 at 08:17 AM
I tested the custom URL but the parameters are not shortened so I guess this does not accept prepopulate URL value.
We'll notify you about this feature via this thread if there's any update.