- justforherAsked on July 21, 2014 at 12:54 PM
I have attempted to follow the directions on your FAQ page. My forms do not have the same tabs and verbiage. I do not see a "reply to and recipient settings" offered. Please help. I have copied the directions from your FAQ and have added the verbiage that is used on my jot forms
How can I change recipient e-mail address for my form?
To change recipient email address on a form, open your form on the Form Builder and then:
1. Click on "Setup and Share" tab, Set up and embed
2. Click on "Email Alerts",
3. Select "Notification", notifier1
4. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings", not an option
5. Change "Recipient E-mail" on the lower right side.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on July 21, 2014 at 02:02 PM
The "Setup and Embed" tab can be found here:
The "Reply to and Recipient setting are found here in your email notification:
The "Notification" verbiage refers to the specific notification, in your case "notifier1".
Please let us know if you have any other questions and we will be happy to help.
Thank you for using Jotform!