- adventurousincAsked on July 21, 2014 at 09:18 PM
I have integrated Freshbooks and want to auto-generate invoices from the form submission. However when matching the corresponding fields, the selections from the form are blank.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on July 22, 2014 at 12:36 AM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
I did try to integrate my form with the freshbooks and I am able to replicate the issue you are having. It seems the issue only happens when you have a stripe question in your form. Without the stripe payment question, the Freshbooks integration does display the form fields for mapping.
I am reporting this to our back end team. We will get back to you as soon as the issue is fixed.
- adventurousincAnswered on July 22, 2014 at 02:01 PMReally? I chose this platform because of it's integration with Freshbooks
and Stripe. 2 days setting up the form - wasted. I think it would be a good
idea to warn users there are issues with multiple integrations before they
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 22, 2014 at 02:51 PM
Sorry for the confusion. What our developers trying to say is "This should NOW be resolved". Please try it again and let us know if you need help.
- adventurousincAnswered on July 22, 2014 at 03:01 PMHaha, in that case my whole email was a typo! We think JotForm is awesome!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 22, 2014 at 03:10 PM
No worries and our apologies for the inconveniences caused.
- adventurousincAnswered on July 23, 2014 at 12:31 AMHi again,
It appears that Freshbooks is still not integrating. When I try to match
fields I see this:
[image: Inline image 1]
I tried selecting the fields based on where they show up on the form but no
invoice is generated when a form is submitted.
Your help is greatly appreciated.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 23, 2014 at 04:17 AM
Have you already tried removing the Freshbooks integration and integrate again in your form?
This step is necessary to properly update the form integration with the fixed applied.
Also, the images you included in your latest response where not uploaded properly. Please follow the guide here on you can include images in your reply message.
We will wait for your updated response.