- kintamahadjiAsked on July 21, 2014 at 10:57 PM
Hello Jot Form, I want to upgrade, I had paypal but no credit card, could you help me to do so ?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 22, 2014 at 03:36 AM
Yes, you can upgrade your subscription to paid plans using your Paypal account.
You can see this Payment Method available when upgrading your subscription via the JotForm Pricing page. See screen below also.
Hope this help. Inform us if you need more assistance.
- kintamahadjiAnswered on July 22, 2014 at 05:10 AM
Yup, after click paypal and do processing the payment, pay pal ask to add credit card number, due to of that I cannot continue to complete the payment.
- jedcadornaAnswered on July 22, 2014 at 06:35 AM
You need to choose "I already have a PayPal account" so no need to input credit card details. You'll just have to login to your paypal account then proceed with your payment.
- kintamahadjiAnswered on July 22, 2014 at 08:31 PMYes, but paypal ask to input credit card number in the end. May I pay/transfer to paypal account ?
Sent from my iPhone
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on July 23, 2014 at 01:12 AM
I think a better option for you would be to buy through wire transfer or purchase order. But the minimum amount you can purchase is $100, therefore, only yearly (for Economy and Professional) or bi-yearly plans (for Premium) are allowed
- riskprocessorAnswered on July 23, 2014 at 06:01 PM
Since I have already faced the same problem so many times before, I know how complicated and irritating it can be. When nothing worked, I was also asked to opt for a purchase order or wire transfer. But what I don’t like about this option is the limit.
I hope the tech-support will find a way out soon.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on July 23, 2014 at 07:43 PM
Unfortunately, there is no other way around. A direct payment could be also possible via Paypal, but it must be a yearly one. And these start as of $90 a year.