- foodforlanecountyAsked on August 26, 2011 at 05:15 AM
Yeah, see title. Basically, the collapse is taking everything below it. I just want a submit button to be below the collapse and not included in the collapse.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on August 26, 2011 at 06:36 AM
The solution is to add another collapse area right before the submit button, as described by Aytekin here.
If you need additional assistance with this or any other aspect of our product, please let us know.
- foodforlanecountyAnswered on August 26, 2011 at 06:47 AM
Actually, I figured it out. I just embed the form as HTML and edited the HTML. Easy!
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on August 26, 2011 at 06:53 AM
Yes, embedding the full source of the form and editing it to suit solves many problems. Just remember that if you make any changes to the fields in the form builder, you will need to embed the updated version of the source.
Glad you got it fixed.
- foodforlanecountyAnswered on August 26, 2011 at 06:56 AM
Yeah, I just didn't know you could do that. I can probably do almost anything I need to now.
Thanks for your quick reply! :)