- bebrilliantAsked on July 22, 2014 at 06:36 AM
I've got a banner image at the top of my form, but when viewed on a mobile it doesn't get smaller. How can I make this respond to the screen size?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 22, 2014 at 08:09 AM
Our mobile responsive widget should make it. You already have this widget to your form so I think the issue was resolved. As far as what I've noticed, the form is responsive now. Can you please confirm?
- bebrilliantAnswered on July 22, 2014 at 08:14 AM
Thanks! Yes I found the widget and magic happened. Thanks for the swift reply regardless.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 22, 2014 at 08:49 AM
You're welcome. It's our pleasure to help! Please contact us again if you have any questions and/or issues to your forms. We're here to help!
- beavercutproductsAnswered on November 12, 2015 at 02:04 PM
Can you elaborate? Was this on Wordpress?
Do you have a link to the widget/plugin?
- victorAnswered on November 12, 2015 at 04:02 PM
Jotform contains a widget MOBILE RESPONSIVE, which enables your form to be responsive on mobile devices. This will adjust dynamically images and fields to the proper size in devices with any code.
If you would like more information, you may view our widget page:
Please let us know if this helps.